As the Company, we have full control over the collection, storage, processing, and utilization of user and website visitor data.
The individuals whose personal data is collected include visitors to this website and/or individuals utilizing the functionality of this website (referred to as the "User" or "You").
When mentioned together, "Company" and "User" are collectively referred to as the "Parties," while they are referred to separately as a "Party."
This Policy outlines how we collect, use, and safeguard any personal information we obtain from Users of this website.
1.1. Purpose of Data Processing
(a) Personal data may be collected under the following circumstances:
- The data is collected for a legitimate purpose directly related to the function or activities of the Company.
- The data collected is adequate but not excessive for the intended purpose.
(b) Personal data must be collected through legal means, as recognized by the data filled in the registration form, payment details for payment, and cookies-user data.
(c) For individuals whose personal data will be collected, all necessary measures should be taken to ensure:
- Informing them about the data being collected and its purposes.
- Providing access to complete information about the collection, storage, and use of personal data as described in this agreement.
1.2. Use of Information
Affter Affiliate Program collects data for the following purposes:
- To operate effectively and provide you with the best services, including regular business operations and personalized marketing initiatives.
- Registering you as an Affiliate or Advertiser on our Website and providing you with a personal account to utilize and receive our services.
- Communicating with you, such as informing you about your account, security updates, and product information.
- Developing new and enhancing existing service offerings.
- Monitoring and analyzing trends, statistics, usage, and activities related to our Website.
- Making payouts of funds earned by you.
2. Storage of Personal Data
We take reasonable measures to ensure the accuracy, timeliness, and security of the personal information we collect about you. We employ various security measures, including encryption and authentication tools, in accordance with industry standards, to protect and maintain the security, integrity, and availability of your personal data. Some of the measures we implement include:
- Strict authorization criteria for accessing your personal data, limited to those who have a legitimate "need-to-know" and only for the specified purpose.
- Secure transfer of acquired data.
- Storage of confidential data in our secure servers.
- Continuous monitoring of IT system access to detect and prevent the misuse of personal data.
Please note that while we strive to protect your personal information, data transmission over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We are not responsible for any damages resulting from the incorrect or careless use of personal data by the Partner. Additionally, we do not assume responsibility or liability for the data you send or receive over the Internet or for any unauthorized access or use of such information. We cannot guarantee that the information you communicate or send to us will be received or remain unaltered before or after transmission.
We strongly recommend that you maintain robust security measures for storing and establishing passwords and personal data. Avoid using simple passwords, refrain from using the same passwords for different services, and store passwords in reliable and secure systems.
We are committed to processing your personal data in a legal and fair manner, and we will not use it for purposes other than those we have informed you about. We will make reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal data is accurate and up to date. The processing of personal data will involve the following life cycle: collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, updating (including modification, utilization, and distribution), depersonalization, blocking, and destruction of personal data.
4. Collection of Information
We primarily obtain your personal data through the information you directly provide to us. The personal data collected directly from you may include:
- Your name (or username)
- Email address
- Contact details (Skype, Telegram, Phone)
- Your professional background and/or information about your traffic sources
- Payment information
- IP address and cookies
It is important that all the information you provide is accurate and valid. You are solely responsible for ensuring the accuracy, completeness, and correctness of the data you provide.
We appreciate your willingness to provide us with this information. However, if you choose not to disclose your personal data to us, please refrain from submitting it. Please note that without this information, we may not be able to provide you with the requested service.
5. Use of Personal Data
We utilize your personal data for the following primary purposes:
- To verify the identity of the Partner during registration on our website and to ensure accurate earnings payouts from the Company. We use your payment details to facilitate the provision of services on our website.
- To manage your account and maintain records.
- To communicate with you as part of our services and respond to your questions and comments.
- To enhance the quality of our services and improve our website.
- To inform you about special offers and services that may be of interest to you.
- To assess your experience on our website.
- To troubleshoot problems and address errors on our site.
Disclosure of Personal Data
On occasion, we and the aforementioned companies may engage third parties to process your personal data for the purposes mentioned above. Such processing will be conducted under contractual agreements in the specified format. Additionally, your personal data may be disclosed to relevant governmental, regulatory, or executive authorities when required or permitted by law.
6. Cookie Notice, Tags, and Identifiers ("Cookies")
- To accurately record any choices you make on our website.
- To determine your geolocation and provide you with a personalized website experience tailored to your interests and location. Additionally, this helps us process your data requests, taking into account your jurisdiction.
- To analyze website traffic and make appropriate improvements based on the collected data.
If you have any questions about how we process your personal information, you can contact us via email.
8. Data Protection
The Affiliate Program employs modern technical standards to safeguard the personal data of Site Users. These measures include the implementation of appropriate encryption standards and the management of data systems in a way that prevents the identification of specific individuals in the event of a data breach. Pseudonymization techniques are utilized, meaning that datasets do not include personally identifiable information but instead contain personal identifiers (pseudonyms). Additionally, all datasets are protected by robust encryption mechanisms, making decryption without encryption keys nearly impossible.
Throughout our collaboration, you have the right to be informed about the data we collect, process, and use (right of access). To obtain this information, you can submit a request via email to our support team.
You also have the right to have your personal data erased if it is no longer necessary for the original purpose for which the Affter Affiliate Program collected or processed it, or if you object to such processing (referred to as the right to be forgotten).
Your personal data are protected during all stages, including data entry, transmission, and processing.
We prioritize the utmost protection of client personal data in all our business processes. Furthermore, personal data are not processed unless necessary for each specific purpose.
9. Access to the information
The Partner has the right and the opportunity to change its personal data. The Partner can do this to the extent that the Affter’s website allows it to do through Partner’s account.
All amendments to this Policy will be performed in compliance with the respective provisions of the Agreement.
Terms & Conditions
PARTNER AGREEMENT Edition as of [12.06.2023]
1.1. In this Partner Agreement (the “Agreement”), unless otherwise required due to the context, the following words and phrases shall have the following meaning:
- ”Affter”– http://affter.com/ partnership program, which through the partnership schemes acquires new visitors to the Site.
- “Partner” – natural person or legal entity owning and managing one or more web-recourses in the Internet (hereinafter "Web-Resource") through which it promotes the Site.
- "Partner Registration Form" – application, filled and approved by the Partner in order to express its consent to this Agreement and to become a Partner of the Affter;
- “Site” – online resource or mobile application which presented as the products proposed for advertising under this Agreement.
- "Web-Resource" – source of Partner’s traffic specified by it in the Partner Registration Form;
- "Advertising Materials" – graphical banners, hyperlinks, images, texts, odds, logos provided to the Partner by the Affter for its display on the Web-Resource pages according to the provisions of this Agreement;
- "Clients" – customers, not priorly having accounts with the Site, provided that the Affter does not have records of their personal emails or other data showing the connection between the accounts, and who have visited the Site through the Web-Resource and links placed there, have registered gaming accounts with the Site and made deposit.
- "Confidential Information" – all information of Affter, not being publicly available, which for any reason have been disclosed to the Partner;
- “Advertising Object” – product, website, service, social-media group, means of individualization of manufacturer, seller and other persons/objects, whose attention is intended to be drawn by such Advertising.
- “Offer” – the brief description of Advertising that an Advertiser is looking for publishing for the user’s attraction to its goods or services including but not limited to the advertising object(s), a channel of distribution of advertising materials, types of posting, payment model, period of publishing, territorial focus and other details which can be significant for Partners to perform advertising services. If a Partner accepts the Offer it means that it agrees with the Offer and is ready to start publishing links to the Advertising on its Advertising space.
- “Billing Model” means a method of calculating the Service Fee for the Advertising Services (cost per click (CPC), cost per install (CPI), cost per action (CPA), Revenue Share (RS), and other applicable models.).
- “Link” - a graphical and/or textual object which leads to the Advertising and/or other creative materials (collectively, the "Links") which identify you as a member of our Affiliate Program and will establish a link from your Media to the Advertising Object.
- “Affiliate’s personal account” – an account on our website which allows the Partner to get access to financial statistics and manage his actions as a member of the Affiliate program. Access to the Affiliate's personal account is granted solely to Partners who have accepted and fully agreed to this Affiliate Program Operating Agreement.
2. General provisions:
2.1. Accepting this Agreement by filling and approving of the Partner Registration Form, the Partner expresses consent herewith.
2.2. The Affter shall be entitled to amend, delete or add any provision of the Agreement at its sole discretion, without any explanations. All changes will be communicated to the Partner by email.
3. Subject of the Agreement:
3.1. The subject matter of the agreement is advertisement of Sites presented by the Affter, on the Partner’s Web-Resources.
3.2. The Partner may be provided with the following Advertising Materials for the display:
- Site’s odds (for example in the XML format) and other means.
The Affter shall be entitled to amend Advertising Materials, shorten their number or change them to the new ones.
4. Agreement conclusion:
4.1. The Partner is offered to fill the Partner Registration Form and transfer it to Affter representatives. After the receipt of the Partner’s details, it will receive the email confirming the conclusion of this Agreement. The Affter reserves the right to reject the registration without explanation of the reason.
4.2. All new Clients, directed from the Partner’s Web-Resource via the Advertising Materials provided by the Affter, as well as wagers made by them, will be registered in the system by means of referral links generated by the Affter.
4.3. After accepting the Agreement, the Partner will be granted with the non-exclusive, non-assignable, revocable, royalty-free license to use the Advertising Materials for the direction to the Site, within the scope reasonably necessary for the performing of the agreement for the duration of the term hereof.
4.5. If during any 6 consecutive months the Partner generates no Clients, the Affter may reduce the rate of Partners fee which reduce will be effective until the Partners further manages to generate at least 5 new Clients in total within any 6 consecutive months.
5. Rights and obligations of the Partner
5.1. The Partner, who is a natural person, shall comply with the minimum age requirements (shall be at least 18 years old, or a higher age, required under the laws of respective jurisdiction) and is required to have sufficient legal capacity to conclude the agreements of such nature according to the laws of respective jurisdiction.
5.2. The Partner shall advertise the Site to the Clients at its sole expenses. Marketing and Advertising activity shall be conducted in accordance with the respective legislation and this Agreement.
5.3. The Partner shall use only such links and codes of banners, which presented by Affter, otherwise the Affter may not undertake to perform correct calculation of the fees and registrations. The Advertising Materials shall not be amended without written consent of the Affter.
5.4. the Partner shall be solely liable for development, functioning and content of its Web-Resource, as well as for all materials which may be considered to have relation to the Web-Resource. The Partner confirms, that its Web-Resource is not and will not contain illegal materials, including ones connected with the violence, pornography, discrimination on ethnic or racial grounds, propaganda of drugs, alcohol and other bad habits.
5.5. The Partner shall be prohibited to customize the Web-Resource in a manner creating a confusion with the Site or an impression that the Partner partially or fully related to the Site.
5.6. The Partner shall be prohibited to use the Site brand name or similar words in any variation in the address (domain name) of the Web-Resource.
5.7. The Partner shall be prohibited to attract itself or its affiliates (in the widest possible meaning of the “affiliates”) as Clients.
5.8. The Partner shall not try to artificially increase their profit or to otherwise defraud the Affter. This includes incentivized, cashback traffic or any other spam traffic. If the Partner is in a breach of the above restriction, deliverables from such breach will not entitle the Partner for any fees and the Affter will be entitled to terminate the Partner’s account. The deliverables shall be deemed artificially increased, for example, where a Client has been instructed to deposit specific amounts needed to trigger CPA deal (such as: "cheat the casino online," "make money online", "beat the casino online").
5.9. Upon the request of the Affter, the Partner shall provide the information regarding the sources of the traffic from the Web-Resource.
5.10. The Partner shall provide the evidence, proving that it is an owner or representative of the Web-Resource specified during the registration (upon the request of the Affter).
5.11. The Partner shall be prohibited to use the following formats of the Site advertising without prior Affter’s consent:
- mail spam, social media spam and any other type of spam;
- placing the context ads containing the site brand name in any variation;
- clickunder traffic and pop-under traffic;
- iframe- traffic.
Furthermore, the Partner shall be strictly prohibited:
- to confuse the users, to use misleading information (to mislead);
- to apply any "cookies" manipulations;
- to attract traffic from the sites designated for the minors, encouraging violence, race, gender, religious, nationality, disability, sexual identity or age discrimination, as well as sites involved in illegal activity or infringing intellectual property rights;
5.12. The Partner shall be allowed to have only one active account with the Affter. Any repeated registration with the Affter shall be prohibited.
5.13. The Affter expressly represents that in various countries advertising and offers to make wagers, or to participate in gambling are under legislative restrictions and in some cases may be prohibited. Therefore, the Partner acknowledges that if under the laws and regulations of the country of the Partner’s Web-Resource registration advertising or offers to make wagers, and/or to participate in gambling, or participation in games with prizes is prohibited is allowed only under respective preconditions, not set forth herein, the Partner shall not accept and conclude this Agreement with the Affter and, therefore, it may not place links with the Site Advertising Materials on its Web-Resource. In case of arising of any negative outcomes for the Affter or for the Partner resulting from respective restrictions in the country of the Partner’s Web-Resource registration, the Partner shall be solely liable for such outcomes.
5.14. Considering the legislative restrictions, the Affter will not allow (within its control) registration of the users under the jurisdiction of any of the following countries: USA, United Kingdom, France, Curacao.
5.15. The Affter will provide the Partner with all statistics related to the calculation of any and all fees, reasonable support in its business and in taking measures related to servicing the Clients.
5.16. The Partner shall solely be responsible for security of its data for the access to the account with Affter (login, email, password etc.). The Affter shall not be liable for the loss or provision to third parties of such data by the Partner.
5.17. The Partner is prohibited to use Advertising Materials for any purpose not specifically described herein, especially the Partner shall not use the Advertising Materials to lure potential Clients to any websites and resources of third parties not approved by the Affter.
5.18. In case of breach of the abovementioned terms, the Partner’s right to receive the fees may be withdrawn, and its account with the Affter may be blocked without explanation on behalf of Affter.
6. Price and settlement:
6.1. The Partner will receive the fees for attracting new Clients through the Partner’s Web-Resource.
6.2. Partner’s final fee shall be calculated according to the agreed payment scheme.
For example, unless the parties otherwise agreed, when revenue share scheme is chosen, the Partner’s fee will be calculated as follows:
- Fee = (Clients’ wagers – Wins from such wagers – Bonuses – Administrative deduction*) x rate of Partner’s fee
- *-usually 10-25% (but may be higher) depending on chosen payment method and game provider
6.3. If the Partner exceed any cap, agreed with the Affter, the Affter may, at its sole discretion, either refuse payment for any overcap or recalculate the Partner’s fees, with the prior notification of the Partner.
6.4. The fees shall be a percentage of the net revenue from the wagers, gained from the Clients, directly attracted by the Partner.
6.5. The Clients shall be deemed new if they have not had a gaming account, have visited the Site following the link placed on the Web-Resource, have registered and made deposit.
6.6. The Affter shall be entitled to change the fee percentage and ways of fee settlement for the attracted Clients.
6.7. At the Affter’s sole discretion, the Partner may be allowed to revise the fee plan. As an example, the cost per Client acquired (CPA) is an alternative fee scheme. Accepting the Affter’s offer to change the standard fee scheme described herein to an alternative one, the Partner automatically gives its consent that new scheme fully replaces the present one. In case of changing the fee scheme, Partner’s obligations hereunder shall remain effective until termination/expiry hereof.
7. Fee scheme:
7.1. Amount fee will be negotiated individually with Affter’s representatives.
7.2. The Affter may unilaterally amend the agreed fee scheme depending on the Partner’s marketing activity.
8. Payment of fees:
8.1. Payment of fees will be made to the Partner upon the end of each calendar month by the 20th day of the following month, provided that the amount of fee exceeds $100 (minimum payout). If payable amount is less than minimum payout, such payment shall be postponed to the following month and will be paid when total amount exceeds minimum payout.
8.1.1. The Partner shall provide actual payment details not less than 10th day of the payment month. Otherwise, payment will be made using the latest details, or will not be made at all if no other Partner’s details are known to the Affter.
8.2. By default, negative balance of Provider’s account shall be applicable for the following month, but negative carry over can be excluded from the Partner’s deal conditions upon request. All individual conditions are to be discussed with the representatives of the Affter.
8.3. All payments shall be made in the following currencies: "US Dollar", "Euro", "Ukrainian Hryvnia". Exchange rate used for the calculation of the Partner’s fee, shall apply as of the day of processing. Calculation shall be made on the basis of the average rate for the payment month.
8.4. Payment will be made via one of the following payment systems:
- Bank transfer (EUR);
- Bitcoin wallet (USDT).
8.5. In case of any mistake in accrual of the Partner’s fee, the Affter reserves the right to eliminate such a mistake at any time and immediately pay an underpayment, request for return of the amount overpaid to the Partner, or deduct overpayment from the following remitting.
8.6. Acceptance of the payment by the Partner shall be deemed confirmation of full and final settlement for respective period.
8.7. If the Partner does not agree with the settlement, it shall within thirty (30) calendar days following the communication of the amount of fee for the respective period communicate its arguments to [email protected] If email I not communicated within such term it shall be deemed confirmation of Partners acceptance with the amount of fee for respective period without no right to revoke the same.
8.8. The Affter shall have the right to retain payment of fee within on hundred eighty (180) days for the period of adjustment of respective amounts and reviewing their compliance with the terms of this Agreement.
8.9. Payment will not be performed if Site visiting results from illegal actions or contradicts the provisions of this Agreement.
8.10. The Partner shall return paid fee, accrued as the result of fraudulent or fake operations, and shall bear all costs, connected to such remedies.
8.11. The Partner shall be fully responsible for the payment of taxes, duties, fees arising from the incomes received hereunder, to the local and foreign (if applicable) tax authorities or other authorized bodies.
8.12. The Partner shall be obliged to request payout of accrued fee within 12 months, otherwise the Affter reserves the right to retain such fee.
9.1. The Agreement may be terminated at any time upon the Parties agreement. Also, the Affter reserves the right to close Partner’s account in case of existence of reasonable suspicions of breach by the Partner of this Agreement, or bad faith or fraud actions of the Partner, as well as for the purpose of compliance with public and internal policies governing Affter’s activity (e.g. AML and KYC), subject to their possible amendments. Final settlements with the Partner (except the fees generated from a breach hereof) are to be completed within 90 days following the termination.
9.2. The Affter may terminate the cooperation with the Partner if the latter breaches its obligations or if its activity, at the Affter’s reasonable discretion, might be harmful for the Affter, its partners and promoted trademarks.
9.3. The Partner shall be obliged to cease exploitation of links, banners, logos and other marks and Advertising Materials of Affter upon the termination hereof. Moreover, if the Agreement with the Partner is terminated due to the breach by the Partner of the cl. 5.17 hereof, the Partner shall also cease to promote and advertise third party (-ies) and its (their) resources and websites, to which promotion and advertising the breach has been connected.
9.4. Upon the termination of the Agreement, the Affter shall have the right to retain full amount of fee or respective part thereof in order to cover the costs and expenses, resulting from the Partner’s breach of this Agreement.
10. Confidential Information:
10.1. The Partner shall keep in strict secret and by any reasonable means protect the Confidential Information received within the cooperation with the Affter hereunder or under any separate agreement. Any disclosure of the Confidential Information shall be allowed only upon written consent of the Affter, unless otherwise provided for under the applicable legislation.
11.2. The Partner acknowledges and agrees that Affter utilizes so-called “Postclick”-period, during which the Partner’s cookies will be stored. Following the expiry of such period, Partner’s parameters will be erased and the Affter shall not be liable for the said.
12. Additional offers
12.1. The Affter may, from time to time at its sole discretion communicate to the Partner additional offers for cooperation, including with on referral of performance bonuses conditions. Such offers, if any, will always be subject to the terms offered by the Affter, provided that the same is accepted by the Partner.
13. Applicable law:
13.1. This Agreement shall be governed by the applicable legislation. Dispute resolution shall be conducted under applicable jurisdiction.